CMT is a leading manufacturer of engineered spun-cast composite poles and structures. A time-proven performer, CMT has delivered more than 1,000,000 poles to over 5,000 customers throughout the United States and internationally.
The resins that form these light poles incorporate UV inhibitors for long-lasting eye appeal. In addition, the finished poles are coated with a pigmented, high-performance polyurethane containing UV inhibitors to help prevent color fading over time.
Standard and architectural colors are available – including the 3 most popular CMT colors: dark bronze, black and white. In addition, most any RAL color can be matched. Gloss or semi-gloss finishes are standard; aggregate and custom finishes are available. Contact CMT to learn more
- Ease of Installation - Our lightweight composite poles save time, manpower, equipment, and money during installation. CMT poles can be carried without equipment, making them easy to install most anywhere. Composite poles are particularly valuable for existing sites where the grounds must not be disturbed, and for out-of-the-way and hard-to-reach sites, such as parks and trails.
- US Designed and Built - CMT poles are engineered and crafted in the United States and meet Buy America provisions for transportation infrastructure projects.
- Designed to Last - CMT composites will never rust and perform exceptionally well in humidity and salt-air environments along coastlines, in high-traffic environments found in busy metropolitan areas, and in dry, harsh environments in the desert southwest. Truly, CMT poles are ideal for most any environment.
- Safety - CMT poles are non-conductive and meet ANSI C136.20 standards, plus ASTM design standards -- ideal for installation in heavily populated venues such as ballparks and playgrounds, as well as residential, business and shopping areas.
- Superb Selection - Choose from our Marathon™ round tapered or square poles, Legacy™ ornamental light poles and lamp posts, or CMT’s custom engineered composite structures for your next outdoor lighting project.